StarPoint Home Care, LLC is a local Cincinnati private-pay agency. As a non-profit, StarPoint is dedicated to first meeting the needs of our clients who trust us to help them with daily living activities. StarPoint was originally founded by the Jewish Home of Cincinnati in 2008 to ease the life of senior adults and their family members by connecting them with trusted, experienced home care aides. We are proud to now be under the umbrella of Jewish Family Service of the Cincinnati area, which has been recognized locally and nationally for its devotion to helping older adults maintain independence since 1943.
What sets StarPoint Home Care private duty caregivers apart?
StarPoint Home Care aides:
- -Receive excellent employee benefits and embrace our culture of respect and kindness, resulting in a low turnover rate
- -Participate in comprehensive trainings, continuing education classes
- -Are regularly tested for skill checks
- -Must pass strict background checks and drug screenings (before hire and random checks after hire)
- -Are trained in Jewish observances and dietary laws
- -Can consult as needed with experienced geriatric social workers and care managers